Personal Blog - Blogger Indonesia Belajar Menulis Berbahasa Inggris

My Story of January

|

Story of January: Actually there is nothing special in month of January, maybe just the last New Year's Eve. A New Year's Eve celebration, with my friends from virtual world, camfrog video chat online. Gathering new year with my friends an exciting and enjoyable.

After that, the daily activities carried out in the room, and always monotonically related to my Computers. I'am a "Blogger", or writers on Internet, every day is always associated with my computers and searching info in the Internet.

My Story of January

Supposedly anyway, there are two special dates in my January. First, my ex-girlriend's birthday, which falls on January 19. But no time to say, because i don't have she phone number. And a second, is the date on which never happened "Declaration of Love", on January 25. But just memories.

Yaps, that's roughly the my story of January, which probably is not interesting. And today, the last day in January, because tomorrow is entered on February 1. It's time to say good-bye for January, and welcome to February. By: Herie Yan.

Share This

Postingan Terbaru

Tips

Blog Info





















Banner

#