Personal Blog - Blogger Indonesia Belajar Menulis Berbahasa Inggris

The Forgotten Blog

|

The Forgotten Blog - Not felt, was already one more year, this blog without any writing, or article post.. Last post on "My Story of January", in January 2013, which means that now more than, 1 year, 6 months. A blog that has been forgotten.


This blog is not really register on my own, but given from my brother. Incidentally domain name of this blog, similar to my name, "Heri". Because of that, I received this blog. And, this blog was originally written specifically for English-Language Articles, but it is rare and not even updated.

I don't know .. Maybe this blog, just a blog entry in the backup list, or even just,,, I don't know. In essence, this blog is already forgotten, and I do not know, whether to write in this blog, or not. By Heri Yan.

Share This

1 comment:

Postingan Terbaru

Tips

Blog Info





















Banner

#